Welcome to the 14th week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Pranks to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite photo. The winner gets a $50 shop credit to South Town Creative. Good luck every one.
Here are my photos this week. No pranks around here. I really need to do better about taking photos that go with the theme.
Here are the Upcoming Prompts:
April 16th | Exhilaration or Joy
April 23rd | 8 to 5
April 30th | Changes
<div align="center"><a href="http://sarahhalstead.com/project-366/" title="" target="_blank"><img src="http://naptimemomtog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/finalbutton.png" alt="" style="border:none;" /></a></div>